Lunchtime at school often means “play” to our kids. What better way to interact with each other, than to partake in structured and fun activities that will give back to them both physical and mental games that will be enjoyed by all.
Just 30 to 45 minutes is all we need during these sessions to provide your children with these stimulating and exciting courses, catering towards all differing levels of capability.
A brilliant way to spend your lunch break!
Your child will learn valuable skills including:
- Enabling our children to be aware of timekeeping and the good impression it leaves.
- Realising and enjoying a healthy lifestyle.
- Improving control of our body faculties for agility, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Enhancing their communication and interaction with their peers in an appropriate fashion.
- Realise their goals, and succeed in their challenges.
- Thinking around a problem and turning it into a success.
Reserve your child’s place and give them a fun active lunchtime: