Foundation Sports work with schools will hopefully provide us with the stars of tomorrow.
Our school’s programme is the grass roots of sport. Based on fun and learning, the school time coaching provides a structured curriculum as an introduction to sport.
We currently deliver coaching programs to over 300 schools per week and in excess of 10.000 activity sessions each week,
Our work with schools sees us deliver sports coaching sessions to children of all ages and abilities from a mixture of backgrounds. Foundation Sports works closely with schools to up skill their workforce to ensure the teaching staff in primary schools across London are confident and competent to deliver an effective PE lesson.
We ensure that our coaches meet all of the following criteria.
- Child Protection Certification.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Clearance.
- Emergency First Aid Certification.
- All coaches are Recognised National Governing Body NGB qualified.
- Full Insurance Policy.
- Public Liability - £10 million.
- Employers Liability - £10 million.